Founded in 1987, Choices Pregnancy Services provides a variety of services and programs to meet the needs of our clients. All of our services and programs are provided at no cost to our clients.
Our services include:
- Free pregnancy testing with immediate results
- Accurate information and education regarding all of your pregnancy choices
Continued support ( as desired)
- Ultrasound (used to determined fetal viability, placement and gestational age) if medically qualified
- Healthy relationship/Sexual Risk Avoidance Education
- STI testing/treatment/education for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV and Syphilis
- Baby clothes and diapers for clients enrolled in Earn While You Learn Program
- Parenting support counseling and education
- Referrals to community resources and agencies
- Abortion recovery counseling and support groups
- You will find support and encouragement in deciding what is best for your sexual health.
They made me feel at ease, and I learned a lot. I am going to tell my friends to come here.
I liked how much everyone cared and how knowledgeable they were. They made me feel very comfortable.
I really liked how they took time with me and answered all of my questions. They made me feel welcome.
They actually cared about me and my situation. They did not judge me.
I would strongly recommend any of my friends to come if they were in my situation!
You can count on free:
We'll confirm your pregnancy and help you to explore your options. No pressure and no judgement.Schedule