No-Cost Lab Quality Pregnancy Testing
If you think that you are pregnant due to a missed period, positive at-home test, or other pregnancy symptoms, the next step is to medically confirm that you are pregnant. At Choices, we do that by providing lab-quality pregnancy testing and ultrasound services in order to confirm pregnancy and determine how far along the pregnancy may be.
Why should I come in for pregnancy testing? Can’t I just take one at home?
Pregnancy tests alone cannot confirm a pregnancy. Pregnancy must be confirmed by a medical professional and a positive pregnancy test is the first step. One-third of all pregnancies end in natural miscarriage, therefore a positive home pregnancy test is not always conclusive.
What to expect during your Pregnancy Testing appointment:
- You will meet with a trained client advocate, who will listen to your concerns, get to know you better, and understand your specific situation.
- We will review all your options and help you think things through to empower you to make an informed decision. It’s important to know the facts and to know what help is available.
- A urine pregnancy test will be done in our lab.
- If your test is positive, our nurse or other medical professional will meet with you to discuss your medical history, take your vitals, and provide prenatal vitamins if needed. We are also able to help you get started with a WIC application if you so desire.
- The nurse will also talk to you about sexual health and set up an appointment for STD/STI testing if needed.
- Your advocate will begin creating your personal list of specific resources customized to meet your unique needs.
If my test is positive, what comes next?
Following a positive pregnancy test result at Choices, we’ll determine if you are eligible for a no-cost ultrasound appointment in order to medically confirm your pregnancy. An ultrasound will provide you with valuable information you’ll need in order to properly consider your options and make the best, most empowering choice possible for you.
Cost-free and judgment-free services
At Choices Pregnancy Services, we offer no-cost and judgment-free services to women who are or think they might be pregnant. We will not bill your insurance. Schedule an appointment today for no cost, confidential pregnancy testing.
While Choices can provide you with all the necessary information regarding your options we do not provide referrals for or offer termination services.