Abortion Bethel Park, Pittsburgh PA
Abortion is when a pregnancy ends abruptly, either voluntarily or involuntarily, and the fetus is expelled from the womb before it can live on its own. An example of involuntary abortion is a miscarriage. A voluntary abortion would be choosing an abortion procedure to end the pregnancy. Depending how far along you are in your pregnancy will determine which procedure you will have and the cost for that procedure.
At Choices near Bethel Park, Pittsburgh, PA we are here to educate you on what an abortion is, and the effects on everyone involved; emotional and physical. An abortion is not just a simple medical procedure. For many women, it is a life changing event with significant physical, emotional, and spiritual consequences. Most women who struggle with past abortions say that they wish they had been told all of the facts about abortion.
Before deciding that abortion is the right choice for you, it is important to ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I researched all my options?
- Do I understand the potential risks involved with abortion?
- Have I discussed my situation with someone I can trust?
- Have I had an ultrasound to determine viability and how far along I am?
- Do I fully understand the type of abortion procedure I would need?
- Does the abortion physician performing my procedure have admitting privileges to a local hospital?
For More Information:
Abortion Info 15102
Bethel Park has seven borders, including Castle Shannon to the north, Whitehall to the north-northeast, Baldwin to the northeast, South Park to the east and southeast, Peters Township in Washington County to the south, Upper St. Clair to the west, and Mt. Lebanon to the north-northwest.