Abortion near Aliquippa, Pittsburgh PA
If you’re thinking about abortion near Aliquippa, you deserve to know the facts. If you’re thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. Above all else, you need to make an informed decision.
We will help you answer questions such as:
- Am I really pregnant?
- Are there any risks to consider?
- How will my baby’s father feel about my pregnancy?
- How far along am I in the pregnancy?
- What type of procedure would I need?
- Are there any short term or long term risks I should consider?
- What are my options if the father of the baby wants an abortion?
- What is the Morning-After Pill/Plan B?
- What is the RU-486/Abortion Pill?
Come in for a confidential appointment, at no cost to you. Our experienced medical staff will provide you with laboratory grade pregnancy testing. If your test is positive, you may also qualify for an obstetrical ultrasound, administered by our medical staff. For women who are considering an abortion it is important to confirm your pregnancy. The sonogram will determine viability, how far along the pregnancy is, the position and size of the embryo or fetus, the number of embryos, and the heartbeat. Early ultrasound can also check for an ectopic pregnancy (meaning that the embryo is developing outside of the uterus) which would require immediate attention. We can help you understand the abortion process, possible risks, and your pregnancy. We will listen and help you think through your personal situation and all your options.
Before you visit an abortion clinic or provider near Aliquippa, we strongly encourage you to ask yourself these important health and safety questions:
- Do you understand the risks involved in an abortion procedure? Abortion is a medical procedure, and you have the legal right to be informed of the type of procedure you will receive, as well as any potential complications, before it is performed. Ask as many questions as you need, to make sure you understand all that is involved, physically and emotionally.
- Are abortions safe? Abortion is not just a simple medical procedure. For many women, it is a life-changing event with significant physical, emotional and spiritual consequences and does involve the risk of physical harm.
- I am feeling pressured to have an abortion. What do I do? Remember, no one can force you to have an abortion against your will, even as a minor. If you are being told that you should abort, please give us a call before you make a decision so that we can help you gather the information you need.
Call Now to Schedule an Appointment (412) 264-0200
Abortion Info 15001
I would strongly recommend any of my friends to come if they were in my situation!
They actually cared about me and my situation. They did not judge me.
They made me feel at ease, and I learned a lot. I am going to tell my friends to come here.
I really liked how they took time with me and answered all of my questions. They made me feel welcome.
I liked how much everyone cared and how knowledgeable they were. They made me feel very comfortable.
You can count on free:
We'll confirm your pregnancy and help you to explore your options. No pressure and no judgement.Schedule