Founded in 1987, Choices Pregnancy Services provides a variety of services and programs to meet the needs of our clients. All of our services and programs are provided at no cost to our clients.
Our services include:
- Free pregnancy testing with immediate results
- Accurate information and education regarding all of your pregnancy choices
Continued support ( as desired)
- Ultrasound (used to determined fetal viability, placement and gestational age) if medically qualified
- Healthy relationship/Sexual Risk Avoidance Education
- STI testing/treatment/education for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV and Syphilis
- Baby clothes and diapers for clients enrolled in Earn While You Learn Program
- Parenting support counseling and education
- Referrals to community resources and agencies
- Abortion recovery counseling and support groups
- You will find support and encouragement in deciding what is best for your sexual health.
They actually cared about me and my situation. They did not judge me.
I liked how much everyone cared and how knowledgeable they were. They made me feel very comfortable.
I would strongly recommend any of my friends to come if they were in my situation!
I really liked how they took time with me and answered all of my questions. They made me feel welcome.
They made me feel at ease, and I learned a lot. I am going to tell my friends to come here.
You can count on free:
We'll confirm your pregnancy and help you to explore your options. No pressure and no judgement.Schedule